February 8, 2016/
4 pork loin cutlets
2 tblsp flat parsley leaves, chopped
2 tblsp mint leaves
2 sprigs thyme
2 tblsp tomato paste
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tblsp balsamic glaze
1 tblsp olive oil
To serve: Fresh parsley leaves, Boiled new potatoes
Preparation Time 5 minutes (plus marinating time)
Cooking Time 10 minutes
- Trim pork cutlets to your liking.
- Combine the herbs, tomato paste, lemon juice and zest, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a glass bowl and mix well.
- Marinate the pork cutlets for as long as possible, up to 24 hours.
- Cook pork cutlets on a preheated griddle plate on medium heat for 4 – 5 minutes on each side. Remove and rest in a warm oven for up to three minutes.
- Serve BBQ herb cutlets with boiled new potatoes,
mint and peas.
Notes: this marinade is also delicious on a pork
scotch roast served with warm potato salad.
Courtesy Australian Pork