4 lean pork medallions or scotch fillet steaks
2 cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
100 mL green ginger wine
2 tblsp olive oil
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup maple syrup, extra
Crispy roast potatoes to serve
Salad to serve
- Cooking Instructions:
1. Trim pork and place in a shallow non-metallic dish. Whisk together ginger, green ginger wine, olive oil and maple syrup and pour over the pork steaks. Allow to marinate for up to 4 hours, turning frequently.
2. Pre-heat a pan, griddle pan or BBQ to a medium-high heat.
3. Cook the steaks for 6 minutes on one side without turning. Turn over once and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Remove steaks from the heat and rest for 2 minutes before serving.
5. Serve drizzled with a little maple syrup, crispy roast potatoes and green salad.