February 8, 2016/
500 g lean diced pork
½ cup hoi sin sauce
2 tblsp soy sauce
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
2 tblsp pink pickled ginger, finely chopped
2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
12 wooden skewers, soaked
Salad to serve
Preparation Time 15 minutes (plus marinating time)
Cooking Time 20 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients with the pork and mix well.
- Allow to marinate for 30 minutes (or up to 24 hours refrigerated).
- Thread pork onto the soaked skewers.
- Cook pork skewers on pre-heated griddle plate or BBQ for 4 – 5 minutes each side, turning and basting frequently.
- Serve hot with fresh salad.
Notes: capsicum and buk choy may be threaded
alternately with the pork for a delicious difference.
Courtesy Australian Pork